Membership offers a solid footing for your business to grow and prosper.
We Promote Our Members
The Spearfish Area Chamber of Commerce is a member-driven organization. We increase the visibility and exposure of our members through monthly, quarterly and annual events; our online Member Directory (increasing your SEO); the Business & Visitor Center; community outreach; and various campaigns like the Gold Card and Live Play Shop Local.
We Provide Networking Opportunities
With your investment in the Chamber comes many opportunities to grow your business through networking. We strive to connect our members with each other and all the valuable resources within our community and region. Monthly Chamber events and committees allow business leaders and entrepreneurs alike to meet, greet, and exchange ideas.
We Provide Strength in Numbers
Small businesses achieve big goals when they work together. As a Chamber Member, you are part of a collective that works together to affect change. This gives you an opportunity to reach a wider audience with better results than you could ever get on your own.
We Improve the Community
A Chamber is only as strong as the community it operates in. We work closely with the City of Spearfish, Black Hills State University, Spearfish Schools, Spearfish Economic Development, Visit Spearfish and many service organizations. These partnerships allow continued strengthening, organized growth and improved quality of life of our community.
General Investment Schedule
Membership Investment is determined by number of full-time employees. Commissioned employees and associates are considered full-time employees. Two part-time employees equal one full-time employee. Seasonal Businesses may pro-rate employee count. Membership investment is yearly and is billed by anniversary date.
Number of Employees:
No Employees; Owner Run $230
• 1-5 $280
• 6-10 $380
• 11-25 $485
• 26-54 $585
• 55-74 $685
• 75-99 $790
• 100+ $890
• Lodging Memberships
• Campgrounds: $215 + 1.00 per site
• Motels, B&Bs: $215 + 3.00 per room
• Utilities: $735
• Banks, Savings & Loans, Credit Unions: $840
• Additional Business (same owner): half-price investment for each additional business
• Not-For-Profit Clubs & Associations: $130
• Associate Membership: $80
• An associate member is an individual not actively involved in a business operation. Associate membership does not include business advertising through the chamber or at chamber events.
• Multiple Category Listings $80 each (1st listing is included with membership)
Questions? Ready to Join? Give Graham a shout at 605-642-2626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or fill out our online membership application.