Expanded Education & Training for 2013-2014
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Professional & Board Development
- Social Media Outlets and Uses for Business
- Education Components within the Community
- City & State Government
- Technology, Science and the Future
- History & Growth of Spearfish
- Natural Resources, Agriculture & Tourism as Industries
- Spearfish Business, Entrepreneurism & Industry Overview
- SD Business Day at the Legislature
- Customer Service Training
Optional networking and informational luncheons will begin November 7th and will be scheduled for the first Thursday of each month Noon-1:00 PM.
Tuition for this 9-month course is $595.00 and includes the cost of the opening retreat, materials, speakers, trip to business day, lunch during full day sessions, graduation dinner for participant. Please check your calendar carefully to confirm your availability. To be eligible for graduation from Leadership Spearfish, participants are expected to attend the opening retreat and may be absent from only two class sessions.To assist in further expansion of this professional learning opportunity, contact Melissa for sponsorship information and benefits!